Meet Dr. Boshes – Family Dentist in Highland Park
Estes Boshes, DDS
Born and raised in the Chicago area, Dr. Boshes graduated from Northwestern University School of Dentistry in 1988. He then opened his private practice in Highland Park, IL. For the past 29 years, he has helped children, adults, and seniors with their dental health needs.
While at Northwestern, Dr. Boshes worked as a student clinician at the Presbyterian Home in Evanston, IL. Upon graduation, he was awarded the Munksgaard Award for Geriatric Dentistry. Dr. Boshes then became a Clinical Instructor at the Northwestern Outreach Program, The Department of Removable Prosthodontics/Geriatrics. Since 1993 he has been the Dental Director of Presbyterian Homes in Evanston, IL and is passionate about helping patients smile proudly at every stage of their life.
Dentistry Techniques That Will Make You Smile
For your health and comfort, Dr. Boshes continuously updates his office technologies to provide you with a state-of-the-art dental experience.
- Solea Laser Technology offers you virtually noiseless and anesthesia-free dental procedures, which makes the entire process of visiting the dentist more comfortable for you
- iTero Digital System so we can take your dental impressions comfortably and quickly
- Invisalign to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world
- Providing laser dental care for over ten years, which gives you a quiet, and gentle experience
- Advanced training in Dental Implant Restoration, working with your oral surgeon for a successful implant process
Additional Highlights and Organizations
- Center for Dental Implants Branemark mini-residency, completed in 1994
- Center for Dental Implants Branemark Prosthodontic Procedures, completed in 1988
- Research Air Abrasion Comparison: Dentsply Corporation the Cutting Ability and Comfort of Air Abrasion
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Society for Geriatric Dentistry
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities