Dental Implants in Highland Park, IL
You want to feel confident when you look in the mirror. We can help you with dental implants, which are often the most comfortable and efficient treatment for tooth loss. Designed to blend in perfectly with your natural teeth, dental implants may be the best option to restore your smile.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is a fixed dental prosthesis made with a titanium post, which is placed into the jaw to mimic a tooth root and an abutment, which supports a crown. The goal is to closely resemble the natural tooth. Bridges can replace the crown when there are multiple gaps to fill or even by dentures fitted onto two or more implants for additional support.
Advantages of implants in our Highland Park Office
- Implants provide a functional tooth and are integrated into the jawbone
- Implants do not impact neighboring teeth
- Implants prevent neighboring teeth from moving or distorting because of the tooth gap
- Implants are similar in appearance to your natural teeth
- Implants can improve your speech, because a missing tooth may alter your word formation
- Implants are durable and if taken care of properly can last a lifetime
- Implants do not need special maintenance, apart from your regular dental hygiene routine.
Dental implants revolutionized modern dentistry. Whether used for single tooth loss or as a support for dental bridges, they are the best option you have to cover those missing teeth. Call Dr. Boshes today and see how dental implants in his Highland Park office can change your life!